A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
Follow LXR Cross Referencer
Most people intuitively understand how workflows can streamline and speed up their business processes, integrate systems and route content to the right people. While every business has different needs, requirements and goals, workflow automation can help everyone. Whether you’re a company of 500 or 5,000, based in the cloud or on-premises, workflow automation can help maximize the efficiency of your business processes.