A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
Follow LXR Cross Referencer
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!