LxPupSc is a Woof-CE build using Slackware-current (14.2) components with latest 32bit pae kernels
LxPupSc offers Openbox as it's window manager, LxPanel as it's panel manager and PCManFM as it's file manager.
The iso includes a directory /opt/lxpup-xtras which has useful add-on pets which can be loaded via the Options button on the Change Appearance menu.
This experimental pup is offered for testing....
Some key features as of December 2016:
- a 32-bit woof-ce build using a combination of Slackware 14.2/current and latest Slacko-14.2 components + LXDE components from Arch Linux Community
- kernel 4.8.12-pae
- built-in web browser is Light-Firefox-48.0 in adrv
- firmware is in fdrv
- optional ydrv provides an older xorg if required
- alternative browsers - Chromium, Firefox, Opera, Palemoon, Seamonkey available by download
- LXDE desktop
- no additional non-kernel drivers (i.e. no wl, ndiswrapper)