Control application for animated Christmas light displays. Includes scene editor, interactive control panel and playback programs. Plug-in drivers for various light controller hardware. See the project page for FAQs and more info: lumos.sourceforge.net
- Animates light displays (stand-alone or with music)
- Supports several popular DIY hobbyist controllers, including Olson595, Renard, Firegod, and others.
- Power Meter feature models sequences, reports expected circuit-by-circuit power usage, may be graphed or analyzed in other tools
- Command-line oriented, easily scripted or run out of cron
- Platform-neutral, works on Windows, Linux, BSD (OSX in theory, but not tested with actual hardware yet).
- Vixen sequences may be imported for playback on non-Windows systems or on output devices not supported by Vixen
- Event-based design avoids sending updates to devices when no change actually occurred.
- Extensible framework, easy to write future applications and add support for new hardware
- FUTURE Plans: GUI profile editor, GUI scene editor tools