Speed fan controller and temp monitoring for MacBook Pro Unibody (Nvidia) for Windows under BootCamp. It allows to control MacBook fans speeds depending on the CPU and GPU temperature.
ATTENTION: This program is designed and tested only on MacBook Pro with NVIDIA GPU.
On newer MacBooks with ATI GPU the GPU temperature is not checked.
On iMacs some sensors and fans are not used.
In any case USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I'm not responsible for overheating or hardware damage.
- Min and Max Fans Speed
- 2 Fan control: Right (GPU) and Left (CPU) depending on CPU/GPU temperature
- Main support: MacBook Pro Unibody. Other models: MacBook Pro, MacBook Air,
- Monitoring: Fans Speed, Temperatures (CPU, GPU integrated, GPU NVidia)
- Compatible with other SMC monitoring tools (version => 1.0.0)
- REQUIRES: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
- ATTENTION: NO WARRANTY - Use at your own risk
Works great on MacBook Retina 2012
Great program to Bootcamp, because Windows does not correctly manage the fans. "jvilavong": To start minimized automatically, just put a shortcut in startup folder (C: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ StartUp) and the properties of the shortcut in "execute" choose "Minimized"
Works on my Mac Mini (late 2012). Installed it just to check and IMMEDIATELY heard the fan kick in. My first response was honestly "thank God." Bootcamp Windows 7 was running a bit hot and I missed the options with iStatMenu. Good work on this folks!
great program! only have 1 suggestion. Would you please add an option to make the program start minimized?
Good and useful software