Speed fan controller and temp monitoring for MacBook Pro Unibody (Nvidia) for Windows under BootCamp. It allows to control MacBook fans speeds depending on the CPU and GPU temperature.
ATTENTION: This program is designed and tested only on MacBook Pro with NVIDIA GPU.
On newer MacBooks with ATI GPU the GPU temperature is not checked.
On iMacs some sensors and fans are not used.
In any case USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I'm not responsible for overheating or hardware damage.
- Min and Max Fans Speed
- 2 Fan control: Right (GPU) and Left (CPU) depending on CPU/GPU temperature
- Main support: MacBook Pro Unibody. Other models: MacBook Pro, MacBook Air,
- Monitoring: Fans Speed, Temperatures (CPU, GPU integrated, GPU NVidia)
- Compatible with other SMC monitoring tools (version => 1.0.0)
- REQUIRES: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
- ATTENTION: NO WARRANTY - Use at your own risk
There are no 3 star reviews.