Monitors directories / folders for changes in the containing files. Executing a user-defined application with variable command line parameters and displaying a user defined notification message.
It is useful especially to programmers who need to track down modifications within their project during the development process. It is easy to configure and user interface expose a detailed overview.
- Advanced notifications and actions
- Commandline parameter macros
- Hidden execution and regex filters
- Database file change / action history
- Hide in taskbar / tray notifications
- Overview / Modern and efficient GUI
- Advanced user / program validation
- Extensible localization support
- Node.js support / output to file
- Clean WPF MVVM / IOC / EF / etc.
Be the first to post a review of Luba Filewatcher!