Lograptor is a search tool for system logs written in legacy BSD syslog
format RFC 3164 and for IETF syslog protocol RFC 5424.
The program can perform searches in syslog files like as the UNIX command
"grep", but with the addition of some filters and parameters, useful to
restrict the search field and retrieve the relevant informations from log
files. You could specify parameters like hostname, application, date,
time range, plus a set of filters on message data.
- Perform pattern searches on syslog files
- Scope delimitation on syslog's headers (time, date, host, application)
- Filtering options to restrict pattern searches on message part
- Threaded matching mode to extract whole connections
- A report with search results can optionally be produced
- Three different report formats: plaintext, html or csv
- Publish reports by e-mail or on filesystem
- Experimental syslogs anonymization
There are no 4 star reviews.