Loglan'82 is a programming language conceived for object and distributed programming.
It has many features that make Loglan'82 a tool surpassing other programming languages:
* It enjoys a unique safe and efficient system of managing objects, see [[Safe dealocation]],
* It offers modules of classes (__class__), moreover it allows to declare modules of cooperating objects i.e. **coroutines** and modules of threads ('''process'''). One can create not only objects of classes, but also objects of coroutines with their ''fibres'' and objects of processes, aka agents with their *threads*.
* Virtual machines of Loglan may connect (through internet) in a virtual, multiprocesorr computer.This allows to distribute a computation of a program between processors in a controlled way.
* Objects of processes (agents) can be alocated on different nodes of a network of virtual machines or on the same machine.
- *safe deallocation of objects* - kill(x)
- *alien call* - an original, object protocol
Be the first to post a review of Loglan82!