Have two plugins for Notepad++, LocationNavigate and NewFileBrowser .
LocationNavigate, support the navigate of cursor location histroy , mark or navigate edited line.
NewFileBrowser, it can define 2 new file's text and have a inner webbrowser which could run current file
- Automatic record the cursor position, you can set each position offset.
- You can jump to any position that your cursor have been visited.
- Can use shortcut( ctrl + - for back position and ctrl + shift+ - for forward position ) to jump code back and forward
- History position can automatic adjusted when text modify.
- Support jump between open files, if files closed ,it will open it automatic.
- Location history can be set to whether cleaned when file is closed
- Can jump to any modified location ( ctrl+atl + z ) back and forward ( ctrl+atl + y ) in the history list it is marked by '!'
- Will always record the position even after you jumped by setting 'Always record'.
- Toolbar's button will auto be diabled or enabled in different state
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
required for coding, track changes and navigation easily
Excellent addition! Simplifies tracking what you've changed and what you've committed in such an elegantly simple fashion. Get it if you don't have it.
This is the greatest plugin ever, people try to get me to use sublime but i cant live without this plugin, i was wondering if you were going to update it more. Its great i just feel it can be improved like jumping to last caret location seems to not record every last location.
Good and useful software
Works great with Notepad++ 6.1.8. Plenty of options to mark left margin, highlight line, change colors, etc. "Save record when app exit" doesn't seem to work as I would expect (saving highlighting and locations between sessions), maybe a permissions issue, or not implemented yet?