Have two plugins for Notepad++, LocationNavigate and NewFileBrowser .
LocationNavigate, support the navigate of cursor location histroy , mark or navigate edited line.
NewFileBrowser, it can define 2 new file's text and have a inner webbrowser which could run current file
- Automatic record the cursor position, you can set each position offset.
- You can jump to any position that your cursor have been visited.
- Can use shortcut( ctrl + - for back position and ctrl + shift+ - for forward position ) to jump code back and forward
- History position can automatic adjusted when text modify.
- Support jump between open files, if files closed ,it will open it automatic.
- Location history can be set to whether cleaned when file is closed
- Can jump to any modified location ( ctrl+atl + z ) back and forward ( ctrl+atl + y ) in the history list it is marked by '!'
- Will always record the position even after you jumped by setting 'Always record'.
- Toolbar's button will auto be diabled or enabled in different state
This is the greatest plugin ever, people try to get me to use sublime but i cant live without this plugin, i was wondering if you were going to update it more. Its great i just feel it can be improved like jumping to last caret location seems to not record every last location.
Good and useful software
Works great with Notepad++ 6.1.8. Plenty of options to mark left margin, highlight line, change colors, etc. "Save record when app exit" doesn't seem to work as I would expect (saving highlighting and locations between sessions), maybe a permissions issue, or not implemented yet?
Loving it! Only feature i'd like to see is ability to record line position ONLY when modified instead of when clicked AND modified.
Great, i only miss customizing the shortcuts