Local Update Publisher allows system administrators to publish their own updates to Windows Server Update Services using WSUS local publishing.
- Publish applications to domain or workgroup.
- Create rules to define install behavior.
- Monitor progress of installations.
- Use WSUS groups for approvals.
- Utilizes existing WSUS architecture.
- Support for multiple parent and child servers.
- Import and export standard update catalogs.
Follow Local Update Publisher
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.