Local Update Publisher allows system administrators to publish their own updates to Windows Server Update Services using WSUS local publishing.
- Publish applications to domain or workgroup.
- Create rules to define install behavior.
- Monitor progress of installations.
- Use WSUS groups for approvals.
- Utilizes existing WSUS architecture.
- Support for multiple parent and child servers.
- Import and export standard update catalogs.
Follow Local Update Publisher
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This tool is amazing. Our organization is using it to push Flash, Reader, Java (32 and 64 bit), and almost anything else that is out there. I'm in the process of writing up documentation for our workcenter, and when I'm finished I plan on putting a sanitized version of it into the wiki. The existing documentation here is OK, but a lot assumes that you are going to be using MSIs. We're using EXEs almost exclusively, to include attaching support files, so I've had to discover many features on my own.
Great tool... mto obrigado!
This tool is the ONLY one that provides Corporate distribution of Flash and Java efficiently. It was more than one year that I was searching for a so good solution.
This package/service is @*&(^$*&R@(* priceless! We owe you beer/coffee. This makes deployment of third-party and custom packages painless. I very much hope that development continues.
localupdatepubl works perfectly, thanks