LNMail is a graphical user interface to access your Lotus Notes mail messages. It is mainly intended to organize the messages stored on the Lotus Notes server.
Since by default the space of your Lotus Notes mail account is limited, LNMail gives you easy and seamless access to your created archives. Organization and finding mails should now be easy.
- Access mails stored on Domino server
- Access mails stored in archives
- Send and receive new mail messages
- Categorize mail messages using Lotus Notes internal categories
- Search mail messages independent from their storage location
- Remind to next event independent from its alarm state
- Print mail messages
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very easy to use lnmail
I like this small and fast client for my lotus notes account. It contains all functions that I need for sending, receiving and categorizing the daily email-communication. I have categorized the mails in my own views with partial tricky combination of selection-criterias. My categorisation can be used at once in lnmail and (if necessary) in Lotus Notes. My favorite feature is the including of local mailarchives in nsf-files. Now i have the mails of all projects from the beginning clearly arranged in the same view. Fast handling with keyboard and/or mouse is possible. By the way, if I look at the shortcuts I would say: the programmer has to be an VIM-fanatic... :-)