LMMS is a free cross-platform software which allows you to produce music with your computer. This covers creating melodies and beats, synthesizing and mixing sounds and arranging samples. You can have fun with your MIDI keyboard and much more – all in a user-friendly and modern interface. Furthermore LMMS comes with many ready-to-use instrument and effect plugins, presets and samples.
- Song-Editor for composing songs
- Beat+Bassline-Editor for creating beats and basslines
- Easy-to-use Piano-Roll for editing patterns and melodies
- FX mixer with 64 FX channels and arbitrary number of effects allow unlimited mixing possibilities
- Many powerful instrument and effect plugins out of the bo
- Full user-defined track-based automation and computer-controlled automation sources
- Compatible with many standards such as SoundFont2, VST(i), LADSPA, GUS Patches, and MIDI
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Just as cccnycwood stated, there are bugs that makes 4.15 unusable for some (maybe all) users. For me the most major concern among then is that after saving a project, Vestige will stop working when coming back to the project at a later date. It makes the whole project unusable unless the user decides to copy and paste everything to a new project. Otherwise, if you don't intend to save your work with VST's I suppose it's good.