- Live Raizo is a live distribution based on Debian:Jessie to experiment the system administration on simulated networks and real devices.
- It contains simulators of networks and systems (GNS3, VirtualBox, QEmu, VPCS) and also Linux Debian:Jessie VM already integrated into GNS3
- Each of these VM contains a large variety of networking tools and services.
- The output of several linux commands are colored to highlight the main informations
- Live Raizo also includes tools to interact with real devices : minicom, Wireshark, as well as DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP and SSH servers. Services are not started automatically.
- Live Raizo is used by the CFA UTEC (a training centre) of CCI in Seine et Marne in France for networking and Linux administration classes.
Last Release : v7.16.07.10p
Last 32 bits Release : v6.15.08.30p
- You can create easily a complicated Virtual Network with drag and drop
- You have virtual machines based Debian that you can connect with switches or hubs, and that you can used as client, server or router
- fast-ip/fast-dhcp/fast-dns/fast-rip commands were created specifically for Live Raizo to quickly and correctly configure the IP addresses, DHCP/DNS server and RIP routing
- Many network tools are already installed or downloaded on Virtual Linux
- You can easily connect your simulated network with your physical network with drag and drop
- You can install all debian/linux tools that you have needed
- Your simulated networks work as a realistic system
- You have fast-backup-lab/fast-restore-lab commands to save all your laboratory, and to restore it later
- You have fast-mountUSB to mount easily your USB key with write privileges on it
- You can add your own OS if it is compatible with VirtualBox (Linux, Microsoft,...) or dynamips (Router Cisco iOS) or QEmu (ASA Firewall....)
- Minimal window manager maximizes the memory and the CPU for the virtualisation
- You haven't needed to install anything on your own system
- Small iso file size (<900MB)
There are no 3 star reviews.