- Live Raizo is a live distribution based on Debian:Stretch to experiment the system administration on simulated networks and real devices.
- GNS3 is used to manipulate the simulator/emulator of networks and systems as QEmu, dynamips, Docker.
- With this GNS3, you can clone as many times as you want the template of a virtual machine called "Debian" that contains many network tools and services.
- The output of several linux commands are colored to highlight the main informations and to be more userfriendly.
- Live Raizo also includes tools to interact with real devices : minicom, putty, Wireshark, as well as DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP, HTTP and SSH servers. Services are not started automatically.
- Live Raizo is used by the CFA UTEC (a training centre) of CCI in Seine et Marne in France for networking and Linux administration classes.
Last 64 bits Release : v9.18.04.02p
Last 32 bits Release : v6.15.08.30p
- You can create easily a complicated Virtual Network with drag and drop
- You have virtual machines based Debian that you can connect with switches or hubs, and that you can used as client, server or router
- You can add your own OS if it is compatible with QEmu (Linux, Microsoft, ASA Firewall....) or dynamips (Router Cisco iOS) or Docker
- fast-ip/fast-dhcp/fast-dns/fast-http/fast-rip commands are on Live Raizo to quickly and correctly configure the IP addresses, DHCP/DNS/HTTP server and RIP routing
- Many network tools are already installed or downloaded on Debian VMs
- You can easily connect your simulated network with your physical network with drag and drop
- You can install all debian/linux tools that you have needed
- Your simulated networks work as a realistic system
- You have fast-save-project/fast-backup-lab/fast-restore-lab commands to save all your laboratory, and to restore it later
- You have fast-mountUSB to mount easily your USB key with write privileges on it
- Before to start Debian VMs, you can configure them with scripts
- With fast-update, you can modify LiveRaizo with remote scripts heberged on a Web Server
- Minimal window manager maximizes the memory and the CPU for the virtualisation
- You haven't needed to install anything on your own system
- Small iso file size (<1,1GB)
Follow Live Raizo - Linux for Virtual SysAdmin
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.