Little Registry Cleaner is an open source program designed for Microsoft's Windows Registry. Its purpose is to remove obsolete or unwanted items that build up in the registry over time in order to improve the stability & performance of your computer
- Make your computer more stable and increase performance
- Automatically backups the registry using windows and an internal database
- Translations for 17 different languages
- Portable Edition allows you to run it anywhere
- Uninstall manager removes deleted software
- Manage files that are executed when windows starts
- Compatible with 64 bit versions of Windows
Over all it does what it's supposed to. Its simple, and with simple comes (most the time) lack of advance features. However I like it. Gave a 1 for support as I do not know if the author is around anymore.
First off: andyrogerss' review is unfair. He pins LRC as malware, when PUP means 'potentially unwanted program'. As a regular user of LRC, I have had no problem with the softaware and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Software has MALWARE>>> DO NOT USE. Pup.optional.zoltaRegistryCleaner. Removed it, had to delete its folder in common files. Even after removing the software, the malware still there in my computer, but i cannot remove it.