"lircexec" is a little program which can be used as a replacement for "irexec" and "irxevent" which are part of LIRC project (http://www.lirc.org). Most important differences are:
- flexible keymaps (operating modes) that can be used for any IR controller supported by lirc.
- additional logic implemented to keep trace of applications associated with keymaps - like automatic, temporary keymap swapping (override) if application doesn't have input focus, "force-focus" mode and more.
- multi-command keys, global keys, auto-repeating keys simulation, etc.
- desktop notifications support (libnotify)
- very low resources consumption
Be the first to post a review of lircexec!