Linear Program Solver (LiPS) is an optimization package oriented on solving linear, integer and goal programming problems.
The main features of LiPS are:
● LiPS is based on the efficient implementation of the modified simplex method that solves large scale problems.
● LiPS provides not just an answer, but a detailed solution process as a sequence of simplex tables, so you can use it for studying/teaching linear programming.
● LiPS gives sensitivity analysis procedures, which allow us to study the behaviour of the model when you change its parameters, including: analysis of changes in the right sides of constraints, analysis of changes in the coefficients of the objective function, analysis of changes in the column/row of the technology matrix. Such information may be extremely useful for the practical application of LP Models.
● LiPS provides methods of goal programming, including lexicographic and weighted GP methods, which are oriented on multi-objective optimisation.
- Linear and Integer programming solver
- Sensitivity analysis
- Goal programming (experimental)
- Easy to use graphical interface (GUI)
There are no 1 star reviews.