New Homepage: http://wummel.github.io/linkchecker/
- recursive and multithreaded checking and site crawling
- output in colored or normal text, HTML, SQL, CSV, XML or a sitemap graph in different formats
- HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, mailto:, news:, nntp:, Telnet and local file links support
- restrict link checking with regular expression filters for URLs
- proxy support
- username/password authorization for HTTP, FTP
Excellent program. Works extremely well. Thank you.
This is very helpful for checking links. One suggestion. Add a command line option to stay within the current domain, and NOT check links to any other domains. Or simply add an example of how to use the --ignore-url option to accomplish the same thing.
This is great but it needs multiple proxy support! Can anyone please do this? I'm willing to pay/donate for it.
Fantastic product, compare to expensive alternative. I which to have a little bit more infos how to work this on Mac. I went with the windows exe (I use Parallels anyway)
Easy for use.