Lin-guider is an astronomical autoguiding program for Linux. It supports Philips, Logitech, uvc webcams, QHY5, QHY6, DSI2PRO, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5L-II-C, QHY5-II, ATIK, Starlight Xpress, ZWO ASI astrocams for video and FTDI chip-based, parallel port-based (LPT), GPIO-based, GPUSB devices, Nexstar-protocol based and QHY5, QHY6, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5L-II-C, QHY5-II, ATIK, Starlight Xpress, ZWO ASI astrocams for pulse guiding.
Starlight Xpress ltd. is helping this project http://www.sxccd.com/
- Added DSI2PRO support, added linear historamm
- Added QHY6 full support
- Added network notifications and base remote control
- Added new devices QHY5L-II-M, QHY5-II, GPUSB, GPIO, dithering by RPC
- Added support for QHY5L-II-C
- Added support for Nexstar protocol
- Added support of ATIK cameras
- Added 12-bit video mode for QHY5L-II(C,M)
- Added support for ZWO ASI cameras
- Added support for Starlight Xpress cameras
It's a awesome program. Just require more detailed installation and user guidelines.
The best auto guiding software! I mean it! Thank you for adding support for Starlight Xpress cameras.
Excellent software and support. Probably the best guiding software of any platform. Thanks so much for all the additional features and changes. Dan
This is an excellent tool, well designed and easy to use. Good job!
Lin_guider is simply a fantastic piece of work! It runs smoothly on my Raspberry, simple to use, reliable. Keep up the great work and thanks a lot for making such a beauty.