LinAsm is collection of very fast and SIMD optimized assembly written libraries for x86-64 Linux.
It implements many common and widely used algorithms for array manipulations: searching, sorting, arithmetic and vector operations, unit conversions; fast mathematical and statistic functions; numbers and time converting algorithms; finite impulse response (FIR) digital filters; spectrum analysis algorithms, Fast Hartley transformation; CPU cache friendly functions and extremely fast abstract data types (ADT) such as hash tables b-trees, and much more.
LinAsm libraries are written on FASM assembly language. They are stable and have appropriate benchmarks for many units. All libraries are well documented and grouped by their functionality.
To get more information about this library, please visit the official web site: http://linasm.sourceforge.net
- Very fast and SIMD optimized assembly written libraries
- LinAsm is stable and mature project
- Source code is clear and good commented
- All libraries are well documented
- Many units have benchmarks you may run
- Has extremely fast cache friendly containers: Hash table, B-trees and much more
- LinAsm is in active development and you may contact the author
Be the first to post a review of LinAsm!