lilac-reloaded is an easy to use webinterface for nagios. It is lightweigth and optimized for easy use.
- Full Webbased configuration for Nagiox 3.X, 4.X
- Easy to use lightweight interface, not overloaded
- Import/Export of nagios configuration files
- Templatecreation for Hosts and Services
- Servicegroups, Hostgroups, Contactgroups...
- Upgrade of existing installations via upgrade wizard
- Network autodiscovery and template assignment
Follow Lilac-Reloaded - Nagios Configuration
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Doesn't support php7 by the look of it. I get "Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect()" errors from Apache during install. Can't log a support ticket on SF either because I'm "not authorized".
Easiest way I've found to add many hosts using autodiscovery in Nagios!
Ebuild for Gentoo were added. Have fun!