Light Alloy - is a compact multimedia player. It supports all popular multimedia formats. It is very easy in use but at the same time has lots of configuration settings. Player is optimized for quick launch and minimum load of the system resources.
For feature requests, bug reports, or new versions please visit the official website below.
Also, you can write directly to me via feedback form in "About Light Alloy" dialog accessible by clicking on "?" button in the player caption.
- Supports built-in video/audio codecs (but still can be configured to use system codecs)
- Full support for DVD and MKV/OGM/MP4 features.
- Support for WinLIRC to control the player remotely.
- Configurable playback speed from 0.1x slow to 32x fast, frame by frame playback, adjustable rewind.
- Volume control, play time and timeline display on the control panel.
- Additional audio features: sound amplification, normalization, shift
- Supports playlists with the possibility of placing labels/bookmarks in the playlist or on timeline
- Drag-n-drop support; saving playing position on player close (to resume later).
- Richly reconfigurable mouse keys and keyboard, functional pop-up menu.
- Video settings saving per file (brightness, contrast, saturation, sound volume level, the currently loaded subtitle, the currently selected audio track) that are reapplied next time the file is opened.
- Ability to specify a folder to save screenshots, for creating thumbnails and full-size screenshots from the movie.
- And much more!
Light alloy in sourgeforge is oudated, its have new version. For me, I have 2 favorite media player, VLC and Light alloy. Light alloy may be is not popular, but it really an excellent player.
very good im was use it in past but now im use vlc