License Status reads the current status of FlexLM / FlexNet licenses (using lmutil's lmstat command) and presents it in a more usable table format.
License Status is an alternative to the LMTools Server Status tab.
Requires .NET Framework 4.0.
- Display the license information in an easy to use table
- Sort and group by feature, user, checkout time or other information
- View multiple licenses
- Quickly refresh the status at any time
- Automatic highlighting of users with borrowed features
- View the original text of the lmutil's lmstat command
August 31, 2014 v3.7
October 23, 2012 v3.6
- Add support for spaces within a user's name or display.
- Change About window to display the program version in major.minor format.
- Change background color from a gradient to a solid faint gray color.
September 18, 2012 v3.5
- Added support for situations where the same user/host/display can check out more than one license.
- Added a column 'Checked out' to display the number of licenses a user has checked out. This column is turned off by default.
- Changed the Feature information to show the correct number of used licenses when a user can check out more than one.
July 27, 2012 v3.4
- Corrected issue where the checkout time was missing for most locales other than basic English.
July 26, 2012 v3.3
- Corrected issue where reading the status would cause a crash for most locales other than basic English.
June 14, 2012 v3.2
- Added the ability to turn on and off columns in the detail view.
- Changed the application icon.
- Updated the class library, LicenseManager.dll, to use .NET 4.0.
- Updated various class library methods to use LINQ.
April 1, 2012 v3.1
- Corrected issue where the window position would be restored to a second monitor even if that monitor was disabled.
March 6, 2012 v3.0
- Updated to use .NET 4.0.
- Changed text formatting mode from Ideal to Display. This improves the "blurry" font display seen in WPF .NET 3.5.
- Replaced old Visual Studio installer project with a WiX installer.
- Corrected issue where the settings were not remembered when upgrading from a previous version.
May 20, 2010 v2.4
- Changed the Help-> About url to the Sourceforge project web site.
- Changed the copyright to 2010.
October 17, 2009 v2.3
October 9, 2009 v2.3
- Fixed issue with feature and vendor daemon name containing a period.
August 30, 2009 v2.2
August 17, 2009 v2.1