License Status reads the current status of FlexLM / FlexNet licenses (using lmutil's lmstat command) and presents it in a more usable table format.
License Status is an alternative to the LMTools Server Status tab.
Requires .NET Framework 4.0.
- Display the license information in an easy to use table
- Sort and group by feature, user, checkout time or other information
- View multiple licenses
- Quickly refresh the status at any time
- Automatic highlighting of users with borrowed features
- View the original text of the lmutil's lmstat command
Follow License Status
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
If you’ re small to medium business owner or a start-up company with limited resources, and you want to learn how to optimize your license usage entirely free, join us for a webinar. On Monday, June 4, 2012 at 4:00 pm CEST tune into the live webcast “How License Statistics can impact your business operations and profitability.” To register please follow the link: https ://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/788624743 More information about X-Formation, License Statistics and Webinar, you can find at www.x-formation.com or email@example.com.
Works very well. Would be even more useful with more reporting features :)