Fully integrated framework for building and deploying service-based networks (SOA / Microservices / Cloud). Communication includes XML-RPC, REST and Web Services. Other features include service protection and admin scripts, metadata and query processes, autonomous, agent-based, or self-organising.
Special to the system are its AI and text-processing features. In particular, there is an Autonomic Manager framework with a BPEL-style execution script. Advanced programming and configuration is required to use it. Sub-packages include text or query processing and a problem solver provides a range of algorithms to link, cluster, categorise, or sort. These can also be used stand-alone.
A free All-in-One GUI allows you to manage services and function, and add your own modules. Example Apps are included. The open source p2p server requires only the HTTP address and optional passwords. Small jar file sizes and mobile compatible.
- The capability to build distributed networks of (autonomic) service-based components.
- Java-based or Web-based clients.
- Local or remote communications, including XML-RPC, REST, SOAP or HTTP request.
- All-in-one GUI for viewing or testing your networks. Not open source, but provided free for personal use, with a set of free services.
- Framework for adding an Autonomic Manager and policy scripts to a service.
- Framework for adding metadata, with default query and script execution engines.
- Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms, to construct network architectures.
- Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
- Problem-solving framework, allowing for the addition of more complex heuristic search processes.
- Java 5 and Android compatible.
There are no 3 star reviews.