Fully integrated framework for building and deploying service-based networks (SOA / Microservices / Cloud). Communication includes XML-RPC, HTTP and Web Services. Other features include service protection and admin scripts, metadata and query processes, autonomous, agent-based, or self-organising.
Special to the system are its AI and text-processing features. In particular, there is an Autonomic Manager framework with a BPEL-style execution script. Advanced programming and configuration is required to use it. Sub-packages include text or query processing and a problem solver provides a range of algorithms to link, cluster, categorise, or sort. These can also be used stand-alone.
A free All-in-One GUI allows you to manage services and function, and add your own modules. Example Apps are included. The open source p2p server can be extended and requires only the HTTP address and optional passwords. Small jar sizes (server <2M and Java J2SE (1.5+) compatible, GUI <2.5M).
- The capability to build distributed networks of (autonomic) service-based components.
- Java-based or Web-based clients.
- Local or remote communication capabilities, including an XML-RPC message passing mechanism, Web Services (SOAP or RESTful), or HTTP request.
- All-in-one GUI for viewing or testing your networks. Not open source, but provided free for personal use, with a set of free services.
- Framework for adding an Autonomic Manager and policy scripts to a service.
- Framework for adding metadata, with default query and script execution engines.
- Permanent and dynamic linking mechanisms, to construct network architectures.
- Service wrapper classes allowing legacy code to be loaded.
- Problem-solving framework, allowing for the addition of more complex heuristic search processes.
- Java J2SE 1.5+ compatible.
Thank you, thank you a million times. You can't imagine how critical continued support of this project is to my software and my livelihood. Keep up the good work, and kudos.
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job
I tried it on one of my VPS servers and so far it is very smooth and error-free
very good project
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user.