This is a small library that allows comunicating with a Webasto (tm) W-Bus capable car heating system. Runs on Personal Computers or for embedded devices (slim design). Easily portable. Includes a Heater manager, heater controller program and more.
The GIT repository (CVS is deprecated) also includes a control unit application to control W-Bus capable devices, a W-Bus compatible heater unit firmware application and a heater simulator for testing purposes.
Also, a serial port loop back driver for linux is included to simulate OBD II K-Line adapters.
- W-Bus heater client software (built your own timer or remote)
- W-Bus compatible heating device controller (built your own heater device)
- Small Multithreading kernel
- Runs on Linux, Cygwin, MSP430 hardware, easily portable.
- Small GUI for tuning heating device controller through W-Bus connection
- GSM Caller-ID module for heater remote control
Follow W-Bus library and applications
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Can I get source code kloszi(at)tlen.pl?
Libwbus works fine.
Awesome idea and implementation! Great thanks to everybody for commiting and working on that project!
super idea :) run close webasto thx