librestep is a progressive effort to produce a free, modern and stable OS distribution. To get librestep download and configure TOR and GNUnet then follow the onion link. Bug tracking, SCM, support forums, and some documentation is housed here.
- librestep accepts donations. 55% of the donation is retained for librestep development while the other 45% is re-routed to random GNU free software projects.
- librestep is a completely FREE OS distribution which respects your privacy and your rights.
Be the first to post a review of librestep!