Open Web PlanningRead More
LibrePlan is a collaborative tool to plan, monitor and control projects and has a rich web interface which provides a desktop alike user experience. All the team members can take part in the planning and this makes possible to have a real-time planning.
LibrePlan is open source and you can download, install and customize it for free.
* Open source solution
* Collaborative & web based software
* Multiproject focus
* Real time planning
* Collaborate with other companies
* A comprehensive set of features
* Homepage: http://www.libreplan.com/
* On-line demo: http://demo.libreplan.org/
* Ask a question: http://ask.libreplan.org/
* Bugtracker: http://bugs.libreplan.org/
* IRC channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#libreplan
* Development wiki: http://wiki.libreplan.org/
* Mailing lists: http://sourceforge.net/p/libreplan/mailman/
* Source code: http://github.com/Igalia/libreplan
- Multiproject management. It offers a global vision of the company managing several projects sharing resources.
- Group resource allocations: dynamic groups based on criteria.
- Flexible calendars.
- Configurable Gantt chart from Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Resource Breakdown Structure (RBS) chart.
- Overload resource allocation control.
- Earned Value Management.
- Cost analysis based on work reports.
- Integration with other NavalPlan instances and third-parties.
- Other functionalities: materials, quality forms, project templates, planning scenarios, multiple task progress measurement ...
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
This product maybe useful for individuals, but it's ludicrously inefficient as a corporate tool. Aside from not having support for IE, it's very slow, you can't copy sections of like projects that you wish to re-use, and it doesn't save automatically even when you move between levels within a project. Although it promises a lot, and conceptually at least it has some good ideas, in our opinion it's not really fit for purpose.
small and efficient and gets the job done.
simple and straight forward to use
Works, very small, no complaints.