libnova is a general purpose, double precision, celestial mechanics, astrometry and astrodynamics library.
- Calculates planetary positions using VSOP87 theory.
- Calculates lunar positions using ELP82 theory.
- Orbital positions for comets and asteroid with elliptic, parabolic and hyperbolic orbits.
- Rise, set and transit timings based on observer location.
- Aberration, nutation and precession.
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of libnova!