This is libmtp 1.0.4
A maintenance release
Changes from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4:
- soname libmtp.so.8.3.4
- Support Apple devices when used with PwnTunes (MTP)
- Stop resetting devices every time we close it
- Broke out the hotplug/udev script generator to a separate
utils/ dir that only compiles under Linux
- Add a udev probing program to the utils dir, this also
only compiles for Linux
- Update default udev rules to tag all devices with
ID_MEDIA_PLAYER which is recognized by recent udev
default scripts and will elevate the device to console
- Add a new probe program that will be called if all other
device identification lines in the udev script fails,
and which will be installed for proper udev support.
This program will inspect text strings or probe device
descriptors on PTP or custom or interface level-defined
devices when they're plugged in to see if they are
- The usual host of bug fixes.
- Numerous updates to the device database.