This is libmtp 1.0.2
A maintenance release
Changes from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2:
- soname libmtp.so.8.3.2
- skip interfaces with != 3 endpoints and make sure we
locate something with 1 bulk in, 1 bulk out and
1 interrupt endpoint on the interface, else SKIP IT
- some patches needed to support the BlackBerries from
- Make it possible for all filenames on a device to
be unique if the device requires this. (The MTP spec
doesn't require this at all.)
- Debug improvements from Nicolas.
- Handle objects with root folder -1 (0xffffffff) as
proper root folder objects eventhough the spec says
these are to be reported in folder 0.
- Don't set genre or release date to NULL, some devices
don't like this.