A JSON reader and writer which is super-effiecient and usually runs circles around other JSON libraries. It's highly customizable to optimize for your particular project, and very lightweight. For Windows, OSX, or Linux. Works in any language.
- Lazy or aggressive JSON Parsing
- 100% JSON compliant
- Language independent C interface
- C++ interface
- Test Suite and Example Projects
- C and Bash style comment support
- Automated install via make
- cplusplus.com - style documentation
- Streaming ability
- Security to prevent various forms of Denial of Service
MacOS required some corrections and changes. Line 2 of GNU_C.h fixed misspelling of _GUN_ to _GNU_. From within _internal/Sources directory: ln -s ../Dependencies. make; sudo make install Expect warnings: clang: warning: optimization flag '-fexpensive-optimizations' is not supported clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-fast' clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-fexpensive-optimizations' g++ -o $@ $< -ljson It all compiles, links, and installs. I have not yet tested it extensively, thus the lack of optional rating.