A JSON reader and writer which is super-effiecient and usually runs circles around other JSON libraries. It's highly customizable to optimize for your particular project, and very lightweight. For Windows, OSX, or Linux. Works in any language.
- Lazy or aggressive JSON Parsing
- 100% JSON compliant
- Language independent C interface
- C++ interface
- Test Suite and Example Projects
- C and Bash style comment support
- Automated install via make
- cplusplus.com - style documentation
- Streaming ability
- Security to prevent various forms of Denial of Service
Works as advertised, easy to use.
I had to make a change to the make file because of a "No such file or directory". After the change, it worked like a charm. The change is in the install_headers: banner section. cp -rv ./$(srcdir)/Dependencies/ $(include_path)/$(libname_hdr)/$(srcdir) was changed to cp -rv ./$(srcdir)/../Dependencies/ $(include_path)/$(libname_hdr)/$(srcdir)
Thanks for Libjson, it's good!
A very very good project!