libdc1394 is a library that provides a high level programming interface for application developers who wish to control and capture streams from IEEE 1394 based cameras that conform to the 1394-based Digital Camera Specifications (also known as the IIDC or DCAM Specifications). libdc1394 also supports some USB cameras that are IIDC compliant.
Besides capture and control, libdc1394 provides a full set of colour space conversion functions (including RAW decoding), vendor specific functions and direct camera register access.
Keywords: ieee1394, IIDC, DCAM, firewire, USB, machine vision, computer vision, video capture, library
- Full camera control
- Video capture
- Multi-camera/multi-adapter support
- Multi-platform (Linux/OSX/Windows)
- Supports some vendor-specific functions
- IIDC 1.31 compatible
- Colorspace conversion functions
- Multiple de-bayering algorithms
Follow IIDC Camera Control Library
- Use a software-based approach that replaces manual processes and inefficient paper-based systems
- Get pre-built templates that simplify quality and risk management and certificate renewals
- Automate document approval and publishing, problem-solving, and continuous improvement workflows
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.