ASCOM driver for the LittleFoot Elegance Photo (LFEP) telescope controller.
Firmware 6.x is fully supported - firmware 5.x is partially supported (all LFEP features are available but configuration is only possible by handbox).
Contains drivers for telescope, focuser, camera, filter wheel, roof controller and dew heater which shares a single connection to the controller.
- Integrated virtual handbox for telescope, focuser, roof and dew heater
- Automatic and manual meridian flip support
- Acts as a hub: Multiple application can connect to the driver at the same time
- Controller independet parking position; automatic re-alignment after power loss
- ASCOM pulseguide support
- ASCOM focuser driver
- ASCOM camera driver for DSLR shutter
- ASCOM filter wheel driver
- ASCOM compatible roll-off roof motor driver (additional hardware needed)
- Driver for optional dew heater controller
- Encoder support with automatic synchronization
- Safety options: Horizon limit, max. slew distance
- Auto stop tracking after passing merdian (in tracking direction)
- Option to track beyond the meridan (independed from flip delay)
- Remote mode for reduced traffic
- Standalone mode (no extra program needed to start the driver)
- Directly connects to LAN interface without additional programs
- Passes ASCOM conformance test
- Testet with CdC, MaximDL, TheSky6/X, CCDAutoPilot, ACP, FocusMax and more
Follow LittleFoot Elegance Photo ASCOM Driver
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Did install it yesterday. and I LOVE IT, after 5 minutes working with the PHOTO ASCOM DRIVER, compared with 2 hours with the LFEP HAND-CONTROLLER ! Keep on with the good work and development.. Martin PS! Is there any difference ( beside version ) between LittleFoot Elegance Photo ASCOM Driver v1.5.2 and 1.5.3 ? since with V1.5.3 i miss the GUIDE TAB.. in Version 1.5.2 the GUIDE TAB is available..