Tcl binding to levmar library implementing Levenberg-Marquardt optimization algorithm often used in data fitting. Levmartcl is a standard Tcl extension providing command interface to levmar functionality. This library is only a wrapper of <levmar> which actually performs the work. See the <levmar> home site for details: http://www.ics.forth.gr/~lourakis/levmar/
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Write fit functions and jacobians as native Tcl procedures
- Specify constraints to fit parameters
- Specify error for each data point
- levmartcl is a standard Tcl extension and adds new functionality directly to your tclsh
- levmartcl may be used as statically linked library where needed
Be the first to post a review of levmartcl!