Leo 4.9 final June 21, 2011
Leo 4.9 final is now available at:
Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more.
The highlights of Leo 4.9:
- The Qt gui completely replaces the Tk gui--Qt gui now has all essential
features of Tk, including plugins.
- Completed Leo's autocompleter.
- The rendering pane can now display movies, html, svg images, etc.
- The scrolledmessage plugin can now use the rendering pane.
- Nodes may contain multiple @language directives.
- Leo highlights URL's everywhere. Ctrl-click URL's opens them in your web
- Leo uses an @file node's extension by default if there is no @language
directive in effect.
- Unified extract and import commands.
- Leo can now colorize multiple @language directives in a single node.
- Plain up/down arrow keys in headline-editing mode select a new node.
- New commands to insert, delete, change or print uA's.
- Added namespace directive to .leo files.
- Fixed many bugs, some important, most quite minor.