LEM 3D is a 3D Moon landing simulator made using DirectX and C++. It's not ready for a release yet, but it is coming along well. The features described below are a current description of the program's state in development.
- DirectX alongside HLSL and C++ for unlimited graphics flexibility
- Physics simulation
- Joystick/controller support
- Sound engine (via irrKlang)
- Informative HUD overlay system allows for instrument flying
- Simple scoring system based on landing quality
The screen shots look absolutely wonderful. Best of success for your Lunar Landing SIM.