LEM 3D is a 3D Moon landing simulator made using DirectX and C++. It's not ready for a release yet, but it is coming along well. The features described below are a current description of the program's state in development.
- DirectX alongside HLSL and C++ for unlimited graphics flexibility
- Physics simulation
- Joystick/controller support
- Sound engine (via irrKlang)
- Informative HUD overlay system allows for instrument flying
- Simple scoring system based on landing quality
Follow LEM 3D
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
The screen shots look absolutely wonderful. Best of success for your Lunar Landing SIM.