leJOS is replacement firmware for LEGO Mindstorms EV3, NXT and RCX bricks. Yes, you can program a LEGO robot with Java!
- program a LEGO EV3, NXT, or RCX robot using Java
- develop code in Eclipse
- a full featured robot library including navigation
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I get # ./ev3console No EV3s discovered Failed to connect to EV3 I switched on my EV3, connected it via USB, set JAVA_HOME, set EV3_HOME and started ev3console, what's happening here? Via dmesg I can see that it got recognized as LEGO EV3.
Thanks for software and updates.
very good project, thanks!
Great project! It is awesome being able to use Java to program the NXT! Plus it works on Linux, which is great, since I don't use Windows and the Mindstorms NXTG software doesn't run on Linux.
Good and useful software