This Web-based (PHP) software package handles all aspects of starting, organizing, and scheduling a golf league. Partial list of features: survey potential members, score posting, USGA handicap tracking, scheduling, and points-based competitions.
- Survey potential members to help determine league parameters (day, time, courses, etc.)
- Create a league schedule that can be exported as csv/xls or imported into a calendar
- Fully USGA Handicap Manual 2008-2011 compliant to issue authorized Handicap Indexes
- Record player scores and stats
- Participate in league points-based competitions and send score/points results to members
- Cancel your club's GHIN membership and import player scoring records/handicap data directly from GHIN (or any other network)
- Print USGA handicap cards for use during tournaments requiring an official handicap
- Import/update course data directly from the USGA, there is no need to manually add course data
- Easy to use and update the software, entirely Web-based
Awesome product. It is exactly what my small golf league needed. This is an incredibly robust tool!
Really easy to set up and use, perfect for the golf league we are using it for! I'd highly recommend this project for anyone who wants a flexible league management tool that has many options. Love it.
The software is working great for our league - Thanks!!!!