Windows LDAP editor, includes support for POSIX groups and accounts, SAMBA accounts, some Postfix objects and more
- Browsing and editing of LDAP directories
- Recursive operations on directory trees (copy, move and delete)
- Modify operations on datasets
- Binary attribute support
- Schema browsing
- Renaming of LDAP Entries
- LDIF and DSML export and import
- Password management (supports crypt, md5, sha, sha-crypt, samba)
- Management of Posix Groups and Accounts
- Management of Samba3, Samba4 and AD Accounts
- Postfix MTA Support
- LDAP SSL/TLS support (using Windows API)
- Template support
- Regex search
- Offline Browsing of LDIF files
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Very good LDAP editor, easy to extend by using XML-Templates
The best ldap browser. Powerful, fast and small size. Good Job !
Very Good, i need this so much!
A must have for LDAP administration.