This program allows you to create bitmaps and fonts, and transform them to "C" source format for embedded applications.
The transformation of the images to the source code is made by using templates. Therefore, by modifying the templates, you can change the format of the output within certain limits.
Latest downloads on home web page.
- Create a single image;
- Create fonts (set of images - characters), including Unicode;
- Monochrome, grayscale, color;
- With vertical and horizontal orientation of bytes;
- 8, 16, 24, 32-bit data size;
- 1...32 bits per pixel;
- RLE compression;
- For different display controllers, not limited by one particular model.
Be the first to post a review of lcd-image-converter!