Sql Manager for MsSql,MySql,Oracle, Sqlite, Firebird and PostgreSql For windows version no client libs needed to install, all is included in setup.
- Connect to MsSQL, Oracle, MySql, Sqlite and Firebird
- Run queries against supported databases
- Export data returned from query or opened from table to xml,csv,json,sql script
- Modify data from GUI (Open Tabledata)
- Query generations for select, selectItem,insert,update and delete
- Query Designer (select query generation)
- Run procedures via GUI Helper for procedures in supported databases
- BLOB field view/edit and filetype detection by content of the binary file (dblClick on blob field)
- Database Cloner (DB Structure copying from one DB to another DB within all supported databases)
- Autocompletion available in editor for tables, columns, functions, procedures, variables
- Multiple editor tabs
- Supported in Windows and Linux
- For windows users, no db client installed need, needed libs are shipped with the setup package
- Import Data from delimited text file to a table
- Copy result set rows as delimited text, sql insert script
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
- Does not work on ubuntu 16.04 / eOS - Under what license is released this program? - this program is open source?
Cannot run on 16.04 Ubuntu 64 systems, get "...error while loading shared libraries: libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0:...", although library is in place , perhaps of improperly linked library. Symlinking did not help. Will be happy to increase score after being able to run program.
It is not clear, under what license is released this program.
Great tool, thank you!