latex2rtf is a translator program that translates LaTeX text into the
RTF format used by various text processors, most notably Word.
For the Copyright of the Program see the file Copyright.
Version 2.3.16 fixes ukrainian.cfg and
adds check for buffer overflow during construction
of command line for latex2rt.exe in l2rshell.cpp
Version 2.3.15 fixes a bug when \int was followed by \frac
Version 2.3.14 fixes a bug when \int was followed by \left or \right
and adds support for package bm, supporting \bm (bold math)
Version 2.3.13 fixes a bug in main.c line 368
where a comparison was made using "=". Changed to using strcmp()
!! Does not affect the windows version !!
Version 2.3.12 fixes two bugs:
- if output file is equal to input file, input file was deleted. Added check for file id equality.
- in windows gui shell, default output file extension in the file selection window was .tex. Changed to .rtf
To install (on a UNIX system)
- Edit Makefile for your local configuration. The default install
is reasonable, but if you do not have root access, then you might
need to set $DESTDIR to be your home directory.
- If this is not your first-time installation, you may want to preserve
your old configuration (*.cfg) files. Copy them to a safe place before
- make check (expect warnings but no errors)
- make install
Reporting bugs to the homepage at Sourceforge
* Please verify your bug with the most recent version of the program.
* Please provide the version of the program you are using
* Please provide your operating system and version number
* Provide a short latex file that exhibits the bug. It is
imperative that you spend time isolating the problem into a small
latex file. This shows that you actually care enough about the
problem to spend some of your time trying to help isolate the bug.
* Be patient. Provide patches. Enjoy.