Controlling Model Railroad via Networks
- intelligent end devices
- all with a network, wlan or other sophisticated interface.
- can be operated without a central station
- no complex binary protocols
- communications via multicast UDP messages
- decoders can advertise their capabilities via zeroconf/avahi/bonjour protocol.
- raspberry pi as one hardware platform
- tinkerforge IO bricklets for turnout and signal control
- UDP Multicast Message
- Model Railroad Control
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Lanbahn!